Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Sky Italy say we've had a bid rejected for a Nicolas Spolli

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Sky Italy say we've had a bid rejected for a Nicolas Spolli

Yeah rumours of a £4m bid in for him. 30yrs old? Short term cover for Rose?

Carroll and Kane not in the U21's team tonight, going out on loan? Carroll off to QPR for sure.

Yeah rumours of a £4m bid in for him. 30yrs old? Short term cover for Rose?

Carroll and Kane not in the U21's team tonight, going out on loan? Carroll off to QPR for sure.

Carroll and Kane are with the England U21s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

just saw on twitter hulk was spotted in heathrow earlier this mornin, probably bul**** but where theres smoke theres fire...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Depp wrote: »
    just saw on twitter hulk was spotted in heathrow earlier this mornin, probably bul**** but where theres smoke theres fire...

Sign him up Levy!
    BS2gE8-CIAA52-A.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Certainly true in the case of a fire :pac:

Haha

1235240_10151605216388231_1806693035_n.jpg

SSN say we've enquired about Demba Ba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

We in for demba ba

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Not a bad choice for a 2nd striker - knows where the goal is.

• Advertisement

It's most likely just the agent stirring, can't see us having any dealings with Chelsea after all that's happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Jaysus lads. Lot a talk in here about what The Gooners are up to. I couldn't give a ****. We've done excellent business this window. Our squad looks twice theirs now. The quality we've brought in and the quantity too is just fantastic.

Yesterday ment nothing. Far too many new players on the pitch to judge a thing and I fully expect a few more losses along the way. Its all gonna come very very good though, very good. Little patience and maybe one other signing and cone Xmas we should be scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Lol loads of places reporting that we apparently offered Ade in exchange for Torres to Chelsea :p

I think we're done tbh. Nothing left to chance now. If there's no replacement then you're not leaving I'd say is the plan.

Watch us sign two in the next hour now.

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated 5m
    Sky Italy claim we've offered Adebayor and €15M to Chelsea for Torres. #THFC

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated 17m
    Media outlets claim Demba Ba is now not going Arsenal following reports linking him with us. #THFC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Media outlets claim Demba Ba is now not going Arsenal following reports linking him with us. #THFC

If he went blind we might have some hope. I'd happily take him though

That cant he true can it!

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto 1m
    Lets go to QPR ! I ll keep one eyes on u spurs hv a good luck this season #COYS💋🙏👊❤

Lets go to QPR ! I ll keep one eyes on u spurs hv a good luck this season #COYS💋ðŸ™ðŸ‘Š❤

Ill miss him. He's a good headbanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Lets go to QPR ! I ll keep one eyes on u spurs hv a good luck this season #COYS💋🙏👊❤

too good to drop down a division. Can the Vladinator play LB?

• Advertisement

nbar12 wrote: »
    too good to drop down a division. Can the Vladinator play LB?

No, right

"Arsenal have completed the signing of Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid for £42.5M, plus bonuses for trophies, bringing the overall fee to £42.5M"

Mourinho had Ade at Real on loan for a year so he might be a fan ....I'm reaching here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Saab Ed wrote: »
    "Arsenal have completed the signing of Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid for £42.5M, plus bonuses for trophies, bringing the overall fee to £42.5M"

for definite?:eek:

davycc wrote: »
    for definite?:eek:

Read it again. Bit of a wind up.

Saab Ed wrote: »

this is a spurs thread mate, you're lookin for the arsenal thread, heres a handy link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057030458&page=18

completely missed the joke there...startin to get sick of braggy arsenal fans is all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

completely missed the joke there...startin to get sick of braggy arsenal fans is all

Haha I missed it too until your post! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ha jaysus I misread it like a spoon too...lets hope he never leaves real this summer

• Advertisement

buzz on twitter is zizzou is after intervening anyway and the deal wont go through, that'd be sweeter than anyone we could sign

Advertisement