Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin drummer seeks working band

Options
  • 25-02-2011 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi all how are things ?

I am 28 with 14/15 years playing experience . Ive got loads of gigging experience from my old band Jaded Sun . We played everywhere from Isaac butts to Croker ! I have transport and am willing to travel where the work is .

I can cover a few different styles , rock , pop , funk , soul , blues , some easy going jazz .
    I am a good solid time keeper , not interested in being the ' flashy ' one .
    Ive a good musical ear , i play guitar 14 years , bass for a year and a bit of low whistle . I can sing harmony also .
    I can adapt to all things threatening to a live gig such as :string breaks / strap breaks / amp breaks /stick breaks /rowdy punters / blackouts or anything else that can happen live!!!!!!!

Im easy to get along with and have a professional attitude

Im currently attending The infamous Ballyfermot rock school .

Thanks for reading and hopefully talk soon - Gav

Comments

Advertisement