Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festival Tipping Competition Application

Options
  • 25-02-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of building a festival tipping competition application that will eventually be deployed online. Before I get started on it though I have requirements gathering to do. Please fill out this short survey to heklp me get an idea of what the users would get out of such an application. Its only 10 questions.

Thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M2FCNY9

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RhodeRunner

Hey Nulty, just completed the survey. I'm not an expert on surveys but some of the questions have a closed response which doesnt allow the respondant to answer the question completely.

Like the question, how much would you pay? There is no answer which allows the user to select - I would'nt be interested in paying. No biggie as you can just fill in the other response box.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get all the info you need but its just some FB for you.

Hope the study goes well and I look forward to seeing the end product.

Best of luck my friend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Thanks Rhode, I'm a total amateur at this so any help is appreciated!

*Thats been edited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

Just filled it in, good idea hope it gets up and going.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Done it there, good idea mate.

I've made a Horse Racing tipping game for the Ebor festival and you're able to sign up until 1.30 today. After that you can't make any selections for the entire festival.

I've added eachway betting and everything seems to be working seamlessly. Sign up before it's too late!

http://bigracewinners.heroku.com

• Advertisement

Only 1 hour left to register.

Had a small problem there but everything is back to normal, I hope!

Firefox isn't doing what it's supposed to so try using a different browser.

Javascript problem. Firefox is ok now

Advertisement