Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nervous/mortified patient!

Options
  • 25-02-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Haven't been to a dentist in about 20 years! The fear is now overruled by embarrassment of showing a dentist my teeth and fear of a lecture. Starting to get a fairly persistant toothache so need a good dentist in galway, open on saturdays or late and hopefully with flexible payments if lot of work needed. Please advise. Feel ill with the thoughts!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Oh,my deepest sympathies. I'm in on Friday for root treatment. A bag of nerves. Anyways, the dentist I found is open on Saturdays,not at all sure about payment options though. I hope I'm not breaking Boards rules here but I'll put up the number-091 863863. It's at the small crane on sea road,couple of doors up from Massimos. The dentists name on the card is Dr. Madeline O'Reilly,though I'll be with another dentist,whose name I can't remember. Best of luck,go for it,you don't want to loose the teeth. Also,dentists are alot nicer these days, they seem very understanding. Hope it all goes well and that this is of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maggiecrowley

Thanks Ger. Now just need the courage to call! I'm hoping the pain will just subside! I suppose i'm lucky i got away with it this long. Think thats due to my obsessive brushing. Unfortunately being an ex smoker and coffee addict has really taken its toll. Good luck with the root canal treatment.

Advertisement