Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky HD and RFT out

• 25-02-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

quick question

I am getting a sky HD box next week. I currently have a sky + box in one room (where the HD tv is ) and a cable running to another room where the tv is not HD.

If I have a HD channel on can it be seen in the second non-HD room, albeit in SD?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Yes, in poor quality with mono. Just identical to regular Sky Box.
    Why not get a FTA or Freesat box (no sub) for other room, or Sky Multiroom (€15 pm extra).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

watty wrote: »
    Yes, in poor quality with mono. Just identical to regular Sky Box.
    Why not get a FTA or Freesat box (no sub) for other room, or Sky Multiroom (€15 pm extra).

thanks

i already have multiroom

the quality as per now is fine for the use it gets

Advertisement