Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a hotel in France

• 25-02-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm going to Paris in a few months (May), and I'm currently looking for a hotel in Paris. It's not my first trip, and I usually go to the same hotels which are Hotel Moliere, Hotel Napoleon and the hotel Elysees Union, to give you an idea of prices.
    I really love the classy hotels, and I would like to stay somewhere close to the Champs Elysees, or the Louvre or in the Latin Quarter.
    Thank you in advance for your tips :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

we stayed in one in paris and it was lovely and very cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭mzoe

The Latin Quarter is one of my favourite locations. I love Hotel Select (http://paris-hotel-select.com) which is a beautiful contemporary boutique hotel, right at Sorbonne.
    Another place I have stayed at recently is Hotel de l'Alma (http://alma-paris-hotel.com), which is in the 7th, a few minutes from Rue Cler and 5-10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. It is not as classy as Select but was much cheaper, and I loved the location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Polyester

You can have a look at the hotel Etoile Trocadero. It's in the 16th arrondissement, near the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees.
    The hotel Concortel is in the 8th, it's close to the Champs Elysees and the Opera Garnier.
    The hotel Belmont, in the 16th. It's really close to the Champs Elysees, and the avenue Montaigne! (Perfect avenue to go shopping :D)
    And in the Latin Quarter I like the hotel Pas de Calais & the hotel Saint-Vincent. These are two nice hotel. Among me, both are romantic and cosy, with a great service!
    If you have any questions, about Paris, let us know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Davoe

Here are a couple I'd advise for a great trip:
    For the Louvre and quartier Latin I'd suggest the area of Saint Germain which is a very classy area, with nice hotels and restaurants.
    The hotel Saint Thomas d'Aquin
    Hotel Villa Saint Germain
    Villa d'Estrees in Saint Michel
    On the right bank, closer to the Louvre you have:
    Hotel Louvre Rivoli
    Hotel Duo
    And next to the Champs Elysees, the hotel Rochester.
    Hope this helps!
    If you're interested in one of them i suggested you read some reviews on Tripadvisor.com to get a better idea of what you will get! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 traveltoparis

If your really into classy hotels I would reccomend the Hotel Du Louvre. It was built on orders of Napoleon and has a rich history that includes Freud, Aurthur Conan Doyle, and the impressionist painter, Camille Pissarro. He created some of his finest Paris landscapes from the window of his room which is now named after him and can be booked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement