Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show: 25th February 2010

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry wasn't online last night. Lahm will be taking a little break from the TV Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

duridian wrote: »
    Right, first off let me say that I do not regard walking on eggshells around gay people as treating them as equals. If someone had called a guest on the LLS a "fat ball of lard", or a "googly-eyed spaceman" it's unlikely anyone would have reported them, so I really don't see what the panic over "poof" is.

Mr E has taken action, so not to go on about it but just to say. IMO if it was the one off "poof" comment I don't think people would have commented it but tbh imo this particular poster has in the past week or two come out with a litany of "choice" posts, I personally think he/she had to be pulled on it. So imo I don't think he/she deserves your defence and I don't think greentopia deserves your attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Exactly. I should have banned Lahm last week, but Martin Beanz seemed to humble him a bit (and Lahm apologised to Martin and said he didn't hate travellers, despite his earlier comments).

2 LLS threads in a row, plus an offensive trolling photoshopped picture of a politician during the week, and he's earned a break.

The LLS thread next week will be Lahmless.

Advertisement