Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show: 25th February 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think it is time you cracked open the champers !!!

this is my (recession) drink
    nobelaner.jpg

Have to say I like Dermot O'Neill.. there's a sense of decency, sincerity and humility about the guy... Not like that Diarmuid Gavin.. I'm not in to hyperbole, but I'd reckon he's the soundest celebrity gardener..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Colmo52 wrote: »
    I guess this answers my earlier question of who the mystery ilness guest is.
    You know where tonight's show is going don't you -

Maureen, your husband was killed in a plane crash, that must have been very difficult for you, was it ?

this is my (recession) drink
    nobelaner.jpg

Have to say I like Dermot O'Neill.. there's a sense of decency, sincerity and humility about the guy... Not like that Diarmuid Gavin.. I'm not in to hyperbole, but I'd reckon he's the soundest celebrity gardener..
    I could never get in to drinking beer, I'm a wine drinker. My mother loves strong beer though, what % is that stuff and is it drinkable? If it's nice I will get her some.

I got a nice bottle of champagne for my birthday and if FF lose seats in my constituency I'll open it tomorrow night to celebrate! Dermot is sound, I've met him a couple of times, RTE don't seem to value him though.

Kenny Egan fight RIGHT NOW on RTE TWO, sports fans.. he's handsome women if that keeps ye interested.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,019 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hi all,
    new to this place..I see that it's the Tubridy/RTE/FF Appreciation thread...
    I should fit right in..

• Advertisement

Kenny Egan fight RIGHT NOW on RTE TWO, sports fans.. he's handsome women if that keeps ye interested.. :D
    How sexist are you? I've been following boxing since the days of the Clones Cyclone :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I should fit right in..

Welcome jojo.

It's a drinking club as well.

What's your poison?

That ref isn't taking any crap :D

Hey Joanthan, she is a woman and she doesn't seem to have been distracted too much by Kenny's good looks either :D

A bit partial to the vodka...
    i can see myself getting through a bit with tonight's line-up:D

amdublin wrote: »
    Welcome jojo.
    It's a drinking club as well primarily.
    What's your poison?

FYP ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

The guests on the LLS are so poor. Get people who are interesting on and have a story to tell or can bring interesting discussions to the show. That woman about seeing visions of mary and all that was just not that interesting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No. He's just a big lump of meat. Not my cup of tea thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is that the same suit as last week?

I like Maureen O'Hara.

What's up with DLB's eye?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kenny Egan has lost the fight

Is that the same suit as last week?
    I never pay that much attention to what Tubs is wearing, he is definitely not my type.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I should fit right in..

Hi JoJo,

Welcome to the DLB Show!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Here we go...................

I'm so excited
    I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control
    And I think I like it

Woo hoo! It.s the DLB show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

DLB should try a bit of stand up at the start.

• Advertisement

I feel a bit sorry for Kenny Egan... Joe Ward was offside three times in the fight and she didnt call it.. could have made the difference.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

wow soundslike the pooeyest line up in years

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I never pay that much attention to what Tubs is wearing, he is definitely not my type.

What you don't like a long streak of skinny misery? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

How are Wonderland a 'new' band. They've been on the LLS about 3 times already and have been together two years.

amdublin wrote: »
    What you don't like a long streak of skinny misery? :eek:
    Don't you mean a dainty streak of misery???? :D

Hi JoJo,

Welcome to the DLB Show!

thanks-cany wait to see the fawning over Maureen o'Hara:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

OMFG ,,,ok im going to have a bath

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Watch as he destroys another interview

I just lurve her oirish-American accent

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

DLB..........what a tool he is.

Advertisement