Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermacs

Options
  • 25-02-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anybody out there work in Supermacs? Are your getting the correct rates for normal working hours and time and one third for Sunday? Just wondering as I heard he refused to pay the rates and is taking a High Court Case? In the meantime I have to wait until this case is decided so that I get what I'm entitled to?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hi there.

I work in Supermacs and have always been paid correctly. There has never been any problem with my wages. It may be that your branch is franchised, in which case you have to take it up with the franchisee. If it's a company store, talk to the area manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dublinboy99

Thanks. Its definitely owned by Mr.McDonagh himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anniegetsit

I'm working for Supermac's and am getting paid time and a third on Sundays. Wages have always been correct. What store are you working in? Have you tried contacting head office about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Please don't name the branch.

/moderation

Advertisement