Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a heroin addict strung out in a McDonalds toilet.

Options
  • 25-02-2011 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Popped into McDonalds at Nutgrove shopping centre yesterday evening.
    Was around 7.30pm
    There were one or two people at the counter so I decided I pay a quick visit to the jacks and wash my hands before eating. So there I was washing my hands when from behind I could hear a sort of gurgling sound and short breaths. Some of the McDonalds cubicle toilet doors only cover half the door. From underneath I could see a guy in the fetal position in only his boxer shorts. It sounded like he was crying at first. The door was locked. I was freaking out thinking this guy had cut his wrists or something. I opened the door from the outside with my car key to open the latch. He was lying there blue in the face and from what I gather he had injected into his testicle. Syringe on the ground with small drops of blood. Grabbed the manager quicky and they phoned an ambulance. It was freaky and the place was packed with kids.. The services arrived very quicky and were in there with him for about 10 mins or so he walked out to the ambulance.
    just thought Id post one of those things you dont deal with often.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

that would put you off testicles for the rest of your life..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

So he was a big Buffy fan, or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

brenn7475 wrote: »
    Grabbed the manager quicky and they phoned an ambulance.
    Ahh you mean you didn't keep him? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Post reserved for humorous thanks whore reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭hardcore

Pervert!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I was in McDonalds on Grafton Street a couple of weeks back and there was a syringe just sitting on top of on the toilets in a cubicle. I went outside and tried to explain to one of the guys working there but he didn't understand, asked to speak to the manager and he shows up after about five minutes, really pissed looking. Told him there was a syringe in the toilets and he shrugged his shoulders, said he'd 'sort it' and walked off. Didn't seem bothered at all, so I'd imagine it's a regular thing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's horrible, can't believe you were eating in McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

I'm a tad addicted to heroines myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Did the manager at least offer you a free burger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Did ye get a free big mac in the end? Was it nice?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Done the right thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

phill106 wrote: »
    Did the manager at least offer you a free burger?

I think you have to find three syringes and one junkie to qualify for a free burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Poor guy - even if "it was his choice" (and I'd prefer to find out about his life before coming to that simplistic conclusion) he's being well punished for it now. What a distressing, saddening sight... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Went to take a leak in Burger King on O'Connell street one day and there was a junkie cleaning his syringe in the sink.

True Story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

ScumLord wrote: »
    Ahh you mean you didn't keep him? :(

McDonald's take-aways are always badly cooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Went to take a leak in Burger King on O'Connell street one day and there was a junkie cleaning his syringe in the sink.

True Story...

Burger King tends to attract more considerate and cleaner addicts alright.

Anyone know what sort frequent Supermacs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

This is the feel-good thread of the year, thanks OP! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

WindSock wrote: »

Apparently no one leaves supermacs hungry (their new ad).
    Has anyone tried this if they have no money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Cabbage & TK red lemonade addicts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

Such is life....I was more worried that he had overdone it...fooking state of his face. Blue and white. He looked extremely rough at that stage.
    I didnt exactly want to be doing anything but stand over him. Know it sounds terrible but there was blood around. Jesus could you imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Culchies with their heads stuck into bags of glue. Heroin hasn't made it down the schticks, yeow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I went down an alley of Abbey street to inject some heroin and there was a guy eating a big mac on my cardboard bed,

I was horrified so I walked away in disgust...............next thing I know I wake up in a mcdonalds jacks with my cacks around my ankles and blue balls.........and some weirdo staring at me........

Nice nuggets though!

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Such is life....I was more worried that he had overdone it...fooking state of his face. Blue and white. He looked extremely rough at that stage.
    I didnt exactly want to be doing anything but stand over him. Know it sounds terrible but there was blood around. Jesus could you imagine.

You pissed on him you duurty fecker, didn't ya?.. Own up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭whoopdedoo

damn those addicted to acting the hero!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Knowing home the junkie will get a lawyer to sue the OP's ass for invasion of privacy in the jacks and sexual voyeurism and he will get free legal aid and the OP will probably lose because of the pinko libtards running the judicial system.

If it were me I'd have left the scummer overdose, it would be one more off the streets and there would be the dole saving and every other misfortunes he costs the state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

phill106 wrote: »
    Apparently no one leaves supermacs hungry (their new ad).
    Has anyone tried this if they have no money?

No one leaves supermacs feeling well either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

whoopdedoo wrote: »
    damn those addicted to acting the hero!!

Nothing like that....I quickly passed the situation on to the staff...Jesus what would you do leave him there to possibly die from an overdose?

who knew how much he had in his system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Tomebagel wrote: »
    Post reserved for humorous thanks whore reply.

Ready to use this now cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Ronald Mc Donald doesn't tell ya that in his ads, blue balled addicts, blocking up the toilets.

Mc Donald you are a clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Found a heroine addict strung out in a McDonalds toilet

What type of heroine was she? Like, did she save a load of kids from a burning building? If so, then I don't really mind that she's an addict.

:pac:

Advertisement