Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a heroin addict strung out in a McDonalds toilet.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Stinicker wrote: »
    Knowing home the junkie will get a lawyer to sue the OP's ass for invasion of privacy in the jacks and sexual voyeurism and he will get free legal aid and the OP will probably lose because of the pinko libtards running the judicial system.

If it were me I'd have left the scummer overdose, it would be one more off the streets and there would be the dole saving and every other misfortunes he costs the state.

We are all victims of circumstance. It might be better to not judge this unfortunate person without knowing the circumstances that led to him becoming a drug addict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Knowing home the junkie will get a lawyer to sue the OP's ass for invasion of privacy in the jacks and sexual voyeurism and he will get free legal aid and the OP will probably lose because of the pinko libtards running the judicial system.

If it were me I'd have left the scummer overdose, it would be one more off the streets and there would be the dole saving and every other misfortunes he costs the state.
    That post is so stupid I'd actually be embarrassed for you - if it wasn't for the fact that it's also hateful. And "libtard", "pinko" - thought only comedians taking the piss out of people with views like yours used those terms...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭brenn7475

Ah yeah of course....that it just leave him there. He's a human as am I.

Thats where you and I would differ. The first part of you post is just sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

How dare you! That junkie worked DAMN hard to buy the heroin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

We are all victims of circumstance. It might be better to not judge this unfortunate person without knowing the circumstances that led to him becoming a drug addict.

I think a spoon, a lighter, a syringe and some heroin may of been contributing factors to his drug addiction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 davidv

would you be a good lad now and stop wasting your time postin' missages on dinternet.off down the pollin' station withye and gimme your vote.i'm relying on you .good man. Enda k.

Junkie parents, neglect, in and out of care, hopelessness - those things too (when people from comfortable backgrounds say they'd have done things differently if they were him, it's always funny).
    Then again maybe he had a good life and was just misguided enough to try heroin, but he's damn well being punished enough now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

karlog wrote: »
    I think a spoon, a lighter, a syringe and some heroin may of been contributing factors to his drug addiction.

• Spoon
    • Lighter
    • Synringe
    • Heroin
    • ?
    • Overdosing in McDonalds Jax Profit

Dudess wrote: »
    Junkie parents, neglect, in and out of care, hopelessness - those things too (when people from comfortable backgrounds say they'd have done things differently if they were him, it's always funny).
    Then again maybe he had a good life and was just misguided enough to try heroin, but he's damn well being punished enough now...

Well I grew up in a rough drug ridden estate. I didn't go down that route.

Just sayin'.

But yeh, even the rich and educated can get attracted to it.

What type of heroine was she? Like, did she save a load of kids from a burning building? If so, then I don't really mind that she's an addict.

:pac:

apologies damm Google prediction it should have been "Heroin"

• Advertisement

brenn7475 wrote: »
    apologies damm Google prediction it should have been "Heroin"

You Googled the story

Awmagawd, we've been had!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

What type of heroine was she? Like, did she save a load of kids from a burning building? If so, then I don't really mind that she's an addict.

:pac:

WTF was she doing in the men's jacks or the OP doing in the womens jacks?

Turtyturd wrote: »
    WTF was she doing in the men's jacks or the OP doing in the womens jacks?

Now I've gone from Brendan to Brenda, with regards to the OP.

Fart wrote: »
    Well I grew up in a rough drug ridden estate. I didn't go down that route.
    I didn't mention that though.

I didn't mention that though.

I know, but drugs were there. There were "friends" that had them who had parents that had them.
    You did mention a comfortable background though, thats what got me thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Addicts made some bad choices that doesn't mean they deserve to fúcking die. Jesus

I suggested neglect as a factor - said nothing about where the guy could be from, or that you're guaranteed to succumb to heroin if you're surrounded by it.

I suggested neglect as a factor - said nothing about where the guy could be from, or that you're guaranteed to succumb to heroin if you're surrounded by it.

Could letting your kids out to play in such a neighbourhood and to houses of such people be considered neglect?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

Popped into McDonalds at Nutgrove shopping centre yesterday evening.
    Was around 7.30pm
    There were one or two people at the counter so I decided I pay a quick visit to the jacks and wash my hands before eating. So there I was washing my hands when from behind I could hear a sort of gurgling sound and short breaths. Some of the McDonalds cubicle toilet doors only cover half the door. From underneath I could see a guy in the fetal position in only his boxer shorts. It sounded like he was crying at first. The door was locked. I was freaking out thinking this guy had cut his wrists or something. I opened the door from the outside with my car key to open the latch. He was lying there blue in the face and from what I gather he had injected into his testicle. Syringe on the ground with small drops of blood. Grabbed the manager quicky and they phoned an ambulance. It was freaky and the place was packed with kids.. The services arrived very quicky and were in there with him for about 10 mins or so he walked out to the ambulance.
    just thought Id post one of those things you dont deal with often.

Who washes their hands before eating shi.t?

Popped into McDonalds at Nutgrove shopping centre yesterday evening.
    Was around 7.30pm
    There were one or two people at the counter so I decided I pay a quick visit to the jacks and wash my hands before eating. So there I was washing my hands when from behind I could hear a sort of gurgling sound and short breaths. Some of the McDonalds cubicle toilet doors only cover half the door. From underneath I could see a guy in the fetal position in only his boxer shorts. It sounded like he was crying at first. The door was locked. I was freaking out thinking this guy had cut his wrists or something. I opened the door from the outside with my car key to open the latch. He was lying there blue in the face and from what I gather he had injected into his testicle. Syringe on the ground with small drops of blood. Grabbed the manager quicky and they phoned an ambulance. It was freaky and the place was packed with kids.. The services arrived very quicky and were in there with him for about 10 mins or so he walked out to the ambulance.
    just thought Id post one of those things you dont deal with often.

Sorry bout the spelling folks thats Heroin

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

Thats Dublin for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Heroin hasn't made it down the schticks, yeow!

you'd be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭polly78

I think anyone who would even try heroin is on a par with an animal but I could not walk past a dying animal, (I have no idea why some people regardless of how or where they were brought up would take it). Comin face to face with someone lying in a toilet cubicle in that state would freak the life out of me and despite my zero tolerance attitude I'd do all I could to help them. Some of the comments on here are terrible, if all you want to do is take the piss out of heroin addicts start your own thread on it. Jeez it's an "I'm alrite" world we're living in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

He was lying there blue in the face

Its PURPLE and I think you may have just found Grimace.

He is a bit of a smack head at the best of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mesosplody

'Strung out' doesn't mean on drugs. Just so you know, in case you lose the respect of the social elite that frequent boards. That S**t hurts yo.

polly78 wrote: »
    I think anyone who would even try heroin is on a par with an animal but I could not walk past a dying animal, (I have no idea why some people regardless of how or where they were brought up would take it).
    Maybe you should find out then before concluding that they're on a par with an animal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Junkies...........They so craaaaaaaazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mesosplody

polly78 wrote: »
    I think anyone who would even try heroin is on a par with an animal but I could not walk past a dying animal, (I have no idea why some people regardless of how or where they were brought up would take it). Comin face to face with someone lying in a toilet cubicle in that state would freak the life out of me and despite my zero tolerance attitude I'd do all I could to help them. Some of the comments on here are terrible, if all you want to do is take the piss out of heroin addicts start your own thread on it. Jeez it's an "I'm alrite" world we're living in.
    You have to realise that the comments posted here are not a realistic response to the situation, it becomes like chinese whispers after 5 comments or so, with every comment each thread generally regresses to a twelve year old level. Don't let it anger or sadden you it's not really a cross section of humanity, more a collection of sociopathic nerds living vicariously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

WindSock wrote: »
    Burger King tends to attract more considerate and cleaner addicts alright.

Anyone know what sort frequent Supermacs?

absolute bottom wrung i'd imagine. 'availed' of a voucher for there recently, who was i kidding. i dunno whats in their sauce / ketchup but i'd sooner daub my pattie in junkie blood! or eat at jollibee

tasty and tempting toilets at.. s'macks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

A friend found a dead one in his stairwell about a year ago.

Advertisement