Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loreto College Crumlin - Polling Station - Parking

Options
  • 25-02-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have to drive down there in a bit but I'm not sure if I can drive into the grounds and park there. I had a look on Google Street View and there's a sign that says "Staff Cars Only" on the gates, but I presume that's only during school days. I want to be sure though. Has anyone else driven down there to vote today?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭mvt

You will be able to park on Sundrive Road and if all else fails just park in the Crumlin shopping centre and walk across the road,wont take more than 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Park on sundrive rd the paths are fairly wide so you'll be able to park up on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Ah, thanks for the replies. I had actually left the house before I saw them though! There was ample parking on the grounds so it was grand after all!

Advertisement