Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the votes counted ?

Options
  • 25-02-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭

Where are the counting stations for Louth ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

DKIT in the Canteen so I have heard but you normally need a pass to get into the count.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I thought all Counting Stations were open to the public :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

It was going to be on in the new youth development centre at oriel park but they couldnt host it there because of the fight night thats on saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

I thought all Counting Stations were open to the public :confused:
    Nope otherwise there would just be too many people there, that said I was able to get into the local election counting station without a pass.

TBH if I was you I would chance my arm but I wouldnt go there at the start as it would be too packed but later on people will get bored and leave.

If that fails get your self a bit of red card 3cm high by 7cm wide and that should do the trick ;)

Advertisement