Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin services

• 25-02-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Thinking of joining up to WastePal as its by far cheaper than oxygen, who took over from the City Council service. WastePal's standing charge is less than Oxygen and each bin is cheaper too.
    €128 year charge; 6.40 for grey bin and 3.20 for Green bin.

Anyone know, the best deal Mr Binman is doing in Waterford? I have heard that Mr Binman does a free green bin service, cant find it on web.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Check out this Thread we had a few weeks ago...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056169107

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

We switched to Mr Binman and total cost was €250 for the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

deisemum wrote: »
    We switched to Mr Binman and total cost was €250 for the year.

Where were people getting the figure of €320 from? Have to make a decision fairly soon myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Where were people getting the figure of €320 from? Have to make a decision fairly soon myself.

We signed up before the end of January, I think they were doing a special offer price.

Advertisement