Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with the tag rugby?

Options
  • 25-02-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any space on their team for monday, had a team but majority of my team has an exam on monday so can't play :(...

Edit: Seems there's also one on thursday.... Anyone got any idea what's happening with this... Seems up in the air tbh...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

The Tag is running Monday, teams must give the cards to the SU in the morning and show up to the Pitches (Ten Acres) before 12.30 with matches starting at 1.00pm

It's a misprint in the Pulse mag about it being on Tuesday, and also that it's on Thursday! Maybe if enough interest was there, it could be run again on Thursday, but you'll have to petition your CSO for that :)

Any queries about it over the weekend can be sent to tom.cranley@ulrugby.com

Oh, and even if you don't have a full team or want to be on a team, please show up and we'll try sort you out - it's for charity after all!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Am also looking to play in this with a friend, I emailed him but no news yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

boards team :P?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Am also looking to play in this with a friend, I emailed him but no news yet.

The teams were given till Monday morning to submit, so there would be no news as such. In saying that, everyone is asked to show up because we'll try get everyone a game as it's for Charity and about having fun too! The more people you bring the more chance we have of creating a 'Randomers' team or something to that effect!

Boards team sounds good! :D

Advertisement