Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo - Is this normal?

Options
  • 25-02-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

I got my first tattoo today (about 3 hours ago) and it looks like the ink is running. It didn't look like this at first so can I assume it will go away after a few days because it's on the surface? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

I got my first tattoo today (about 3 hours ago) and it looks like the ink is running. It didn't look like this at first so can I assume it will go away after a few days because it's on the surface? :confused:

If I know what your describing, its just your skin oozing, and when you shower, it'll wash off, but your tattoo is ok! I had it quite badly after my last piece, and after a shower, it was perfect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

To describe it better it looks like when you write on your hand with marker and it runs a bit around the edges...?! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Run the shower head over it, put on a bit of bepanthan and it will look perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

yeh its all grand , its basicly the left over ink on it , jus shower and wash is apply cream and will be grand

Advertisement