Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrible head cold going around

Options
  • 25-02-2011 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Has anyone else had this horrible sore throat, cough and sticky sore eyes thing? It seems loads of people in Wexford have had it lately. It was the strangest cold ever...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

:confused:

Hypochondriacs forum thattaway
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

My kids got this too. Lots of it going around and it's hard to shake off. Thought was an eye infection but apparently they're related.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Crunchee

amdublin wrote: »
    :confused:

Hypochondriacs forum thattaway
    >
    It was weighing heavily on my mind, amdublin. I thought I'd share, that's all. :rolleyes:

Crunchee wrote: »
    It was weighing heavily on my mind, amdublin. I thought I'd share, that's all. :rolleyes:

Em okay. Do you feel better after sharing? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Crunchee

I was, thanks. Your concern is touching.

• Advertisement

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Bump:D

It's baaaacccckkkkk:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

zerks wrote: »
    Bump:D

It's baaaacccckkkkk:(

God no, an annual virus is back :eek: whatever next

oldyouth wrote: »
    God no, an annual virus is back :eek: whatever next

A surge in the sale of tissues:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

I have the bloody thing. I hope to spread it to drag others into my misery! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

2 out of 3 of us have it here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Had this for about 2 weeks. Kept fobbing it off. Took an antibiotic to clear it.

TheChevron wrote: »
    Had this for about 2 weeks. Kept fobbing it off. Took an antibiotic to clear it.

Antibiotics don't work on colds-it just ran it's course.Mine is all but gone now.

Antibiotics don't work on colds-it just ran it's course.Mine is all but gone now.
    IT WASN'T A COLD. I had an infection in my eyes a throat.

Maybe you know more than the doctor though. You seem to be an expert on everything else:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

we need to transfer this cold to Kilkenny or Waterford .- I've had enough of it too .

Someone give me the email address and i will forward it as an attachment .

IT WASN'T A COLD. I had an infection in my eyes a throat.

Maybe you know more than the doctor though. You seem to be an expert on everything else:rolleyes:

Read the op or maybe the infection in your eyes damaged your vision:rolleyes:

Jumping into a (kinda meaningless) thread about a head cold with your post stating "I had this for about 2 weeks" would give anyone the impression you had a cold like everyone else.

Should have taught you some manners when I had you on work experience all those years ago;) Maybe you would make some intelligent and helpful posts instead of inane & stupid comments which seem to be your mainstay here.
    I never claim to be an expert on anything but do try to make some kind of contribution to threads rather than clogging them up with stupid posts that verge on trolling.

Read the op or maybe the infection in your eyes damaged your vision:rolleyes:

Jumping into a (kinda meaningless) thread about a head cold with your post stating "I had this for about 2 weeks" would give anyone the impression you had a cold like everyone else.

Should have taught you some manners when I had you on work experience all those years ago;) Maybe you would make some intelligent and helpful posts instead of inane & stupid comments which seem to be your mainstay here.
    I never claim to be an expert on anything but do try to make some kind of contribution to threads rather than clogging them up with stupid posts that verge on trolling.
    TL;DR

TL;DR

Ah well,I'm all better now and won't worry about your opinions.

Happy New Year,may 2012 bring something more intelligent & constructive from you buddy.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

TL;DR

FG

Feckin Gob****e

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

Will the lot of ye stop acting like a group of toddlers and grow up please? Honestly, having a hissy fit over someone saying they had a bad cold?

New Years Resolution for everyone please -- be nice, polite and don't be so sensitive. Likewise, no trolling. Sometimes people here just act the fecking eejits, come on lads its an internet forum! Move away from that nonsense!

• Advertisement
Advertisement