Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Budget Garden Design Websites

Options
  • 25-02-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I have neglected my back garden and feel its time to make it part of the house. I am going to tackle the job myself. I was wondering would anyone know any good budget garden web sites? Or small garden design web sites that i mught take some inspiration from?
    Many thanks Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 greenart

Hi Ronan i run by own garden design and landscaping business GreenArt Landscapes. We provide many services to suit a range of budgets. What size is your garden and where are you living? If you live in Louth,Meath or Dublin i could do a design for you starting at 200 euro depending on the size of your garden,
    www.greenartlandscapes.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The BBC have a good garden design site.

Advertisement