Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sega naomi converted to MAME

• 25-02-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Is 650 a good price??

has some sreen burn in supposedly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

More expensive than my candy cab..and I know which one I'd rather have :D

How much screen burn we talking about? You got a picture?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

sorry, forgot to put in the link.

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40969

There's a link too for the build...

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21854

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

He say's he's using an ipac, with the original screen? Must be a typo, ipac's have no video circuitry.

Looks like a €400/500 machine to be dude, nice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

EnterNow wrote: »
    He say's he's using an ipac, with the original screen? Must be a typo, ipac's have no video circuitry.

Looks like a €400/500 machine to be dude, nice though.

The Sega Naomi screens are just VGA input screens so no video adapter needed from my understanding. Take it the ipac is just for the button/stick interface to the PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    The Sega Naomi screens are just VGA input screens so no video adapter needed from my understanding. Take it the ipac is just for the button/stick interface to the PC

Ah I see, I didn't know they were VGA. Makes sense know :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I think that cabinet was sold on adverts.ie before it was maimed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Master of the Universe

If that's the same cab then it looks lovely. Really not sure about the €650 though.

Wasn't there a guy in Chapelizod with loads of Naomis for sale? I think someone here bought one, took it apart and fit it in the back of a small enough car?

I wonder how much he was charging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Looking at it again, I think it was for sale in Sligo and withdrawn from adverts before, and this is the second attempt to sell it. I remember that photo, and the mention of some screen burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LongyFromCork

o1s1n wrote: »
    More expensive than my candy cab..and I know which one I'd rather have :D

Hi just wondering if any of you have a Sega Naomi, or Candy Cab, or Atomisware cabinet for sale, or know of anywhere I could pick one up?

Thanks,
    Alan.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Mitchomagic is your man..quite a few of us have gotten cabs from him. He'll definitely be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LongyFromCork

o1s1n wrote: »
    Mitchomagic is your man..quite a few of us have gotten cabs from him. He'll definitely be able to help you out.

Great, thanks.

Advertisement