Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 reburbished 3G iPhone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

yea good luck trying to buy it on o2.ie. online shop only works sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

02's data charges compared to other networks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

scholes wrote: »
    02's data charges compared to other networks?

I wouldn't use it much for data. A few app's would keep me happy and the price is favourable.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

I have a problem with it! its a refurbished handset but they charge you the same price as a new iphone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

flipall wrote: »
    I have a problem with it! its a refurbished handset but they charge you the same price as a new iphone!

Not to me, just checked, for an upgrade on Bill Pay for an 8gb Iphone 3gs is €159 for the Non refurbished and €79 for the refurbished, for the 8GB 3g is €59

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

nava wrote: »
    Not to me, just checked, for an upgrade on Bill Pay for an 8gb Iphone 3gs is €159 for the Non refurbished and €79 for the refurbished, for the 8GB 3g is €59

The 3G is an old phone, there's been the 3GS and iphone4 after it and the iphone 5 in june. Just because o2 are making them look like good value in comparison to the new version doesn't mean it's worth getting.
    o2 have probably the worst plans in the country, you'll kick your self for upgrading with them and especially to a refurbished 3G when you realise not all apps will work on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

I agree with drunk money , 02's price plans are terrible in my opinion. You should look at maybe 3 for an iphone or maybe e-mobile. iphone 3g is 2 iphones behind you will get much better deals than 02. Nearly everyone I know are leaving them because of their smart phone price plans and data allowance and they dont seem to be listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

The refurbished iphone is an upgrade only via the web shop.

Cheapest plan is €40 per month and the phone costs €89. Still in my current contract so won't be changing...Yet....

Advertisement