Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carling Cup Final 2011 - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City [4pm SS1/BBC1]

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Johner wrote: »
    article-1361429-0D68AEA1000005DC-929_634x397.jpg

Look where his hand is! :eek:
    Perhaps that Kleenex joke was far better planned out than we gave it credit for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Galvasean wrote: »
    It does strike me as a weird mentality to have. Rather than being preoccupied with winning a major trophy on a big stage (the club's first in decades), you simply have to give the poor bugger who gifted your team the goal a twack in the head.

Who was it Kos (i don't know how to spell the rest) went in on with a rather ugly looking tackle? Maybe that is what the 'reasoning' was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

From the pic it is obvious it is not Ferguson, he was wearing a blue skintight top and in the close you can see his arm by his side, so no contact by him. It was the follow up player Beausejour.
    It was not even a slap it was a push

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Officials should have done something if they saw that. Imagine if he was a hot headed player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Who was it Kos (i don't know how to spell the rest) went in on with a rather ugly looking tackle? Maybe that is what the 'reasoning' was.

That could be possible. Can't remember who it was though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Galvasean wrote: »
    That could be possible. Can't remember who it was though.

Bowyer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    From the pic it is obvious it is not Ferguson, he was wearing a blue skintight top and in the close you can see his arm by his side, so no contact by him. It was the follow up player Beausejour.
    It was not even a slap it was a push

That's Martin's hand! It's either Ferguson or Beausejour, it's hard to tell from that picture really.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

I don't think you're allowed to use the word "reasoning".

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sky sometimes shine through with these opening(laughable yesterday) and closing segment compilations, here's the latter for those who haven't seen it.
    Uploaded it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm disappointed as a Sunderland fan as an Arsenal win would have meant 7th place in the Premier League would probably have been a Europe League spot.

It's our own fault that we don't seem to bother about the cups though, which is a shame.

Well done to Birmingham though. He who dares wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

That_Guy wrote: »
    Andy Gray?

Eoin Hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Ferguson it is:

article-1298902485846-0D68CDD5000005DC-448369_636x433.jpg

Advertisement