Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with accommodation

Options
  • 26-02-2011 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Im hoping to be studying in DIT next semptember...when should i start looking for accommodation? When should i book it and pay the deposit??

It might be too early to be thinking about the accommodation but i'we no clue about this stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

I' start looking around late July and only when I get my offer would I move or pay any deposit. Round zero starts in early August so yeah late July would be best I think

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Started in Aung St this year, and started looking the day after the first round of offers.
    Might I ask which DIT you'll be attending??

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Bolton st. if i get accepted

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    Bolton st. if i get accepted

Going to study engineering ? Good on ya so am I. I've been looking on daft for a room any one know what papers are good for cheap rooms ?

Daft is by far your best bet, or if you're in Dub, go into the college and look on the notice boards.
    IMO Bolton St is a lot easier to find accom than in D2.
    Phibsboro, Smithfield, Drumcondra, Parnell St, Capel St, all good bets.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

ringsend

What about the news papers ?

Paracore wrote: »
    ringsend

No that's way to far out! Is that a piss take?

What about the news papers ?
    Herald is ok, but tbh it's really daft or let.ie etc that you're going to find the best ones.

Advertisement