Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabricators/Boilermakers Perth

Options
  • 26-02-2011 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just started a new job in a fabrication company and they are starting to take on some contracts in a few weeks.My boss asked me to put an ad up on gumtree and try get a few people in for interviews.

So if anybody out there need some work send on the CVs

Its all structural steel and it has great facilities.
    And needs Aluminum coded welders.

If anybody wants more info send me a pm.

Just thought id give people heads up cause i know hard to get set up here without a job.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 C.B

Fair play to you!!
    This is why this site is top notch.
    This is why people can make it work for them..... with people like yourself around it can work.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭maracas

C.B wrote: »
    Fair play to you!!
    This is why this site is top notch.
    This is why people can make it work for them..... with people like yourself around it can work.

Cheers no problem i know i was so close to packing up cause it got so annoying getting no responses.
    I got a got job then next day get four calls regarding interviews talk about annoying.

Thought there would be more intrest in this but havent got one pm ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Steph25

Hi, my boyfriend, child and i are biting the bullet and emigrating to perth, he is a qualified fabricator with 8 yrs experience, do u have an email we could send his cv to?

Advertisement