Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford General Election results

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Max Powers wrote: »
    I would rather keaneally in than SF's Culinane, have we all forgotten what a uncredible, populist party SF are. On saying that, yes, i would have preferred no FF got elected and an independent in his place.
    Yes it is shocking people voted for Keaneally but also shocking that people voted for Culinane

Have to agree I would rather Keaneally to Cullinane, I know FF are bad but SF are worse. Glad neither candidate made it in the end ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Well 2 out of my first 3 selection got in, Halligan & Labour, never voted for an independent in my life, but liked the things I read about Halligan.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Eh?
    2007 FF 2 FG1 Lab 1
    2011 FG 2 Ind 1 Lab 1

What were you expecting 4 Shinners? 4 independents? 4 Monster Raving Looney Party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Well 2 out of my first 3 selection got in, Halligan & Labour, never voted for an independent in my life, but liked the things I read about Halligan.....

My 2nd and 3rd got in too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

[QUOTE=m

What were you expecting 4 Shinners? 4 independents? 4 Monster Raving Looney Party?[/QUOTE]dont be silly. There was only one "Shinner " candidate and theres no such party as the" Monster Raving Looney Party"

Advertisement