Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning After, 15 hours after sex?

Options
  • 26-02-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi, sorry if in the wrong place here.

Me and my girlfriend had protected sex (condom) at around 3am-4am last night.
    We were...... under the influence, to say the least. The condom came off in her, but I didn't 'finish'

We got the morning after pill, but she told me she threw up in work! :eek:

She's getting another one but that won't be till 7pm! 15-16 hours after sex.
    Quite worried here, as you can imagine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

15 hours of sex eh. You stallion you.

There's a good chance she got rid of the pill but maybe she didn't. You didn't "finish" inside of her so there's another big chance you didn't have enough soldiers in there, with enough propelled force to do any damage. Also, how long had it been since you ejaculated before this session?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You can take the morning after pill up to 72 hours after you have unprotected sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ThisNoize

Positive she puked it up.

I know it's 72 hours, but reading around, people are saying we have to play the waiting game and generally being negative, it's hard not to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 magalot

Usually recommended to take another pill immediately if you vomit within 3 hours of taking the first one. Your best bet is to contact the dr/pharmacist where she got the first one to double check this, but as the previous poster said it is effective up to 72 hours post intercourse, so if she takes a second pill it will be well within the time guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

ThisNoize wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if in the wrong place here.

Me and my girlfriend had protected sex (condom) at around 3am-4am last night.
    We were...... under the influence, to say the least. The condom came off in her, but I didn't 'finish'

We got the morning after pill, but she told me she threw up in work! :eek:

She's getting another one but that won't be till 7pm! 15-16 hours after sex.
    Quite worried here, as you can imagine.

All you can do is listen to the Dr and just wait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement