If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sonos zp120

Options
  • 26-02-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Lads
    Looking for 2 ZP120s. What can ye do price wise including delivery to clare? Want to purchase asap before (wife) changes mind.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi John

Belfast have the Sonos ZP120's instock at £399.95 each

Give Kenny (the Manager) a buzz on 0044 333 900 0070 (shop line @ local rate) and I'm sure he'll do you a deal.

I'm sure he'll be happy to put the sale through before the missus has a change of heart:)

Hope this helps
    Have a good one
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

Cheers. Getting onto them now.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

higster wrote: »
    Lads
    Looking for 2 ZP120s. What can ye do price wise including delivery to clare? Want to purchase asap before (wife) changes mind.

John

Higs,

did you get through - if not just drop me a line with your contact number & I'll get you sorted.

The ZP120 has actually now dropped to £369.95 and I actually tripped over an open Bundle 130 yesterday in the offoce that I may be able to do you a mega special price on if you could use that in your system??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

John,

Yeah talked to lads. Got a good deal but to my utter amazement local supplier matched it (went back to him as he's a friend of a friend).

Not going for the bundle as ZP90 is not what I need (need inbuilt amp on the zp120). I'm now officially skint.

John

Saying that I'm skint...would you have a deal on the controller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Highster.

The CR200's are not cheap and our price is current £249.95.

You can use an ipod but it's slower to operate than the controller and I personally would go for the controller.

We generally order these in when needed, so keep me posted if we can assist with one.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭peterc14

I actually tripped over an open Bundle 130 yesterday in the offoce that I may be able to do you a mega special price on if you could use that in your system??

Would be interested to know how mega the mega special price is?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭peterc14

peterc14 wrote: »

Anyone?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

peterc14 wrote: »

Peter,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Unfortunately that BU130 was cleared out in-store and that's our last one - drop me a line if you are interested in a bundle and I'll do my best for you!

Apologies again for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.