Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is the GAMSAT

Options
  • 26-02-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Looking for a bit of advice on the GAMSAT test. I'm a 24 year old 3rd year student psych nurse and have always wanted to do medicine but wasn’t motivated enough to achieve the points in leaving cert so chose this career path as a means of doing the post grad.

My QCA is currently 3.59 so I’m hoping for the first class honours by the end of it.I studied biology in leaving cert but never chemistry or physics only the basics in 1st year nursing.

Anyway the question is how hard are the actual GAMSAT's? I just looked at an online sample and it's intimidating. Where do I start to prepare and how long do I need, the chemistry and physics section made my jaw drop because i dont think i could have answered a single question!
    Any info guy will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Loads of info in the GAMSAT 2011 sticky at the top of this forum. It's impossible to give a definite answer regarding difficulty and prep time because it's down to the individual. The sticky gives personal accounts of what people did to pass GAMSAT though.

Advertisement