Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The real people to blame?

Options
  • 26-02-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Continuing from the locked thread,apologies for instigating it incorrectly.
    Sinn Fein isnt my party.I was purely using the example of their idea to hold a referendum on the debt which I reckoned would be passed not in their favour dont forget, to illustrate how easily Irish people are influenced by what they hear and are told.Instead of researching things and making up their own minds.Thats what I meant.Another example, we voted no to Lisbon and the politicians tell us we have to do it again as it will be good for jobs and the economy.People do as they're told and hey presto we've got half a million unemployed and the economy in tatters.Have people forgetten this already?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If a thread is locked it's not an invitation to go and start it somewhere else, and particularly not in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement