Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance and Investment

• 26-02-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi

I have applied for the following course and was hoping that someone with experience could share some information:

http://www2.wit.ie/StudyatWIT/UndergraduateCourses/Business/BAHonsinFinanceandInvestment-WD160/

and will hopefully get it when the offers are sent out.

I would appreciate it if anyone with experience doign this course could give me an idea of what the course is like? I understand that its probably very maths based. Is there much continued assesment? Is there much theory?etc

Any info welcome :)

Cheers Chaps!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

Yep in year 1 of this course. Bit of everything in year 1. Financial maths, law, economics, personal finance,Accounting,IT, capital markets, business finance. Its not a walk in the park by any means if you are interested in the business and finance and you attend regurarly you'll find its handy enough. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Nickfro

Fentdog84 wrote: »
    and you attend regurarly you'll find its handy enough. :)

The downfall of most students hah. Thats great thanks for the info. Are the lecturers quite helpful if you were to request extra assistance?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Nickfro

Oh something I forgot to ask.. Are there any books required? and if so is there anywhere you know of that offer 2nd hand copies?

Advertisement