Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tony Yayo feat. Lil B - Based

• 26-02-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

this is raw. you know it’s good, cos people who think rap music should be jay-z or eminem loudly and tediously proclaiming their own significance over self-consciously significant blockbuster bore-beats will instantly think this is too weird and sparse and lo-fi to be good. actually, that isn’t why it’s good but i saw ‘i need a doctor’ today so i’m on a hobby horse.

Saw this comment on Tumblr earlier and it made me laugh. I give this bonus points for sticking WSHH Uncle in the video.

Any other Lil B fans round here? He's symultaneously the worst and best rapper I've heard this year. Only really caught bits of pieces of his stuff because he has about 40 bajillion tracks, mostly on Youtube. He puts out more tracks than the whole No Limit roster in 2001 on anphetamines.
    [/INDENT]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He released a mixtape of all his tracks, clocked in somewhere around 700.

Advertisement