Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays City Deal Offer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

Nice, a post like this is allowed yet I can't tell people about a free service I'm providing.

Hypocrisy much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Usersname wrote: »
    Nice, a post like this is allowed yet I can't tell people about a free service I'm providing.

Hypocrisy much?

Usersname, while i'm sure the service you are providing is the best thing since the camera was made and we all should be bowing to its greatness, would you ever raise your concerns with the moderators of the forum.

Who has confirmed to you that a post like anything is allowed? Did you raise it anywhere? Whining or whinging on thread doesn't serve you well, upsets the OP of the thread, annoys the regulars and p's off the moderation of the forum.

If you don't like a post or find it objectionable under the guidance of the charter of the forum, then please use the report post feature and explain your grievance. It will then be given consideration.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    i'm sure the service you are providing is the best thing since the camera was made and we all should be bowing to its greatness

Nice attitude you have there buddy. But hey, you're a mod on boards, I guess that's standard.
    AnCatDubh wrote: »
    If you don't like a post or find it objectionable under the guidance of the charter of the forum

I don't have a problem with this thread. I know what the procedure is, but I'm not going to try and get this post pulled down just because another mod such as yourself pulled my own. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You are obviously not a very nice or helpful person, so I will discontinue communicating with you.

Have a nice life. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Usersname wrote: »
    Nice attitude you have there buddy. But hey, you're a mod on boards, I guess that's standard.

Leave that at the door if you are posting in the Arts Category.

I don't have a problem with this thread.

Well then why disrupt it.

I know what the procedure is,

Well then why don't you follow it.
    but I'm not going to try and get this post pulled down just because another mod such as yourself pulled my own. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What post/thread? Was it an actimel vote for me - if it was they were toxic around here and all of them were pulled.
    You are obviously not a very nice or helpful person, so I will discontinue communicating with you.

Have a nice life. ;)

In such case, then you shouldn't bother in the first place really.

I've outlined what to do, you say you know the procedure, so just follow that, and refrain from disrupting other people's threads please.

Thank you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

It may be better to put the training organisation into the title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oliviamae

Hello, I am the photographer running the above course. I did not post the original link to it, it must have been someone who attended one of the courses. However now that it is up there, I can definitely recommend the course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭dmg1982

996tt if you're interested in getting to know the basics for free you're welcome to come along to a course I'm holding next weekend (posted over in the Events section)...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056256710

Advertisement