Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peppermint Schnapps

Options
  • 26-02-2011 3:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where to find this in Ireland (preferably around Dublin) or Galway?

And/or clear creme de menthe?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

No takers?

By absolute sheer coincidence, a friend from Finland who is visiting Ireland arrived last night and gave me a bottle of Minntu.

minttu_28715735_62304008.jpg

She says it's great for the morning because you don't need to brush your teeth, just take a shot of this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Superquinn sell Creme de Menthe. Not sure what the price is though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

It's a clear drink I'm looking for though. Can find green creme de menthe pretty easily.

I want this. \/\/\/\/\/

DEKUYPER%20CR%20DE%20MNT%20WHITE.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

we sell Bols Peppermint White in our off-licence in Tralee!
    http://nutsaboutwine.ie/cart/product_info.php?cPath=25_77&products_id=791

We do deliver nationwide, so if its the one you want & you want to order a bottle just let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Millypenny

Have you tried the Shannon Knights Off-licence, based in Shannon, Co. Clare. (Tel. 061-361045).

They have a fairly good selection of liqueurs and cocktails. It was the only place I could find that sold Kir a few months ago .

• Advertisement
Advertisement