Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower facilities for non-leisure club members

Options
  • 26-02-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any info on the existence of shower facilities for non-leisure club members in Kilkenny City?

For example, in my situation it's difficult at the moment to get time to exercise due to commuting and domestic duties. Running (outside, not on a treadmill) is my thing and the only window of opportunity at present is lunch hour but, as there are no showers in my place of work, it's not a ...... err....... runner :p

So, is there anywhere one can go in this situation? Would a leisure club allow one in, say for a nominal charge? Or would it be too hard for them to police?

Any info/ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

I've been a member of a few clubs around the city,haven't heard of anyone doing this though..Suppose there is no harm in asking.
    I think the watershed has a pay as you use membership,although it would be and expensive shower..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ask the travellers at the halting site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Plug wrote: »
    Ask the travellers at the halting site.

Do they have showers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

cargo wrote: »
    Do they have showers?

The river! XD

Advertisement