Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Get Cans Of Lilt Anymore In Some Shops

Options
  • 26-02-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why you cant get the 6 pack of cans of Lilt in some shops anymore, im from Waterford and the Tesco i go to used to have it but not anymore, is it there just no demand for it? I think Lilt is way nicer out of a can than a bottle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Can't honestly say I've EVER seen a 6 pack of Lilt cans, but I spotted a few single cans around town recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Tesco Arkeen always had them, not there anymore though

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Snacks & Sweets

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Have never seen a 6 pack of Lilt, but if I do, I will post back and let you know which shop is doing them!

^Thanks, must be only me that seen them for sale!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Haven't seen any 6pack of lilt cans, but was in a 2euro type shop in Tallaght today and they had single cans 4 for €2

star-pants wrote: »
    Haven't seen any 6pack of lilt cans, but was in a 2euro type shop in Tallaght today and they had single cans 4 for €2

Might take a trip to that shop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It's this one -- maybe there's one of those closer to home?

star-pants wrote: »
    It's this one -- maybe there's one of those closer to home?

Cheers, think there one like it in Waterford City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Lilt is surprisingly low in calories compared to other non diet fizzy drinks , ive never seen a diet version anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Inbox wrote: »
    Lilt is surprisingly low in calories compared to other non diet fizzy drinks , ive never seen a diet version anywhere.
    There is a diet lilt, I didn't like it. Normal lilt is around 5% sugar vs 10-11% in most soft drinks. Orange and apple juice are about 11% sugar too so the same sugar as regular coke -so remember this the next time somebody says that "fact" I often hear like "did you know a single glass of coke has 93.5 tablespoons of sugar in it"

Skimmed milk has about the same amount of (natural) sugar per litre as lilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I saw them in the 2 Euro shop and in a corner shop where I live :)

I love grabbing a can just out of the fridge :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Ive noticed that they are becoming increasingly rare now you mention it. hope its not getting phased out like vanilla coke. yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Got one in a vending machine the other day after seeing this thread. Forgot how good it tastes.

Advertisement