Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Questions from a newbie

• 26-02-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering where you guys get your music from?

What sort of music do you mix with? and what sort would u play at say a 21st?

how would u go about planning a set list for a gig? or do u just go and play without a set list?

Tell me what ur set up is? perhaps post a pic as well:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

can never say 100percent, when you turn up an see the crowd, then i pick my first song of the night. for me it was getting use to it an then fealing comfortable in what you do.

21st general go as follows. as they start arriving you are going to get "the what is he playing looks" regardles what ya play ;)

start with middle of the road new / past 12 months hits,get out the crap ones that ya cant really play at any other time of the night, then as the night goes on start banging out the hits, some oldies along the way for aunt betty an the young crowd will go along with them as the night goes on.

me i like to finish up with an irish track our something in the 80s that every one can sing along with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

thanks for the feedback man

you wouldn't have a sample of a setlist u might play would ya by any chance?

PM me your e - mail address an il send a quick fire one over to ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Pm sent

sent that to ya there. as i said its just a back up not a set play list. il dip in an out of it during the night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement