Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht question

Options
  • 26-02-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all, I've got a question about the Rnf Gaeltacht

I was just wondering how much money should I bring to the Gaeltacht during cursa c summer course?

It's my first time going so I want to know how much I should bring. I've heard people saying to bring €300, but that (in my opinion) is a daft amount of money to spend during a three week course. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

300 is a bit steep but its one of these things if you bring 300 you will spend it i reckon you would easily get by on 50 a week as far as i know all expenses are covered so its really up to you if you want to spend more

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cat82

I think 300 is a bit much too. You will probably get taken on one or two outings to a local town but unless its letterkenny there isn't much to spend money on there. In Rnf itself there is a shop and a chipshop, so really there isn't much opportunity for you to be spending huge amounts of cash.

Advertisement