If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our best offer of 2011 - coming here on Monday 28th Feb.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Scrum001

Hi John,

I'll also take one in black, please.

Many Thanks,

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Hi John,

Will take one as well, preferably black. Can it be collected in Phillips shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭kingoffifa

hello

i would like to buy one of these as well. i would also like to collect at the philips shop if possible.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John

just before i take one can you confirm if the sound would be as good or better than the bose sound docks.

Thanks

Nevaeh,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - to be honest we don't stock BOSE docks so I'd be fibbing if I said what I thought of their audio quality (But I'm sure they are excellent to be fair!) :

But from what I can see most of the Bose docks appear to start at about £200 and most of them don't also have a DVD & FM tuner so at £79.95 I would guess that the Pioneer (which is an excellent brand as well ) is really good value, bang for buck.

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-and-personal-audio/digital-music-solutions/sounddock-systems-for-iphone-and-ipod/

Apologies I cannot be more concise but I really don't want to bul*sh*t you.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 knock

John,

I'll take one of these in black. Looked at this machine a while back but thought it was too expensive. Great price now!

I can collect it in the Phillips shop.

Thanks,
    Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 TEFLONT

Hi John,

I sent an email to the sales dept yesterday expressing interest in this but have had no reply since,

I'd like to purchase one of these in Black to collect from the Philips Shop - Dublin.

Many thanks.

John got a reply From Dave via Email thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Hi John,

I`d like one too, in black. But can you answer an few questions first?

How does it perform as a small Surround sound experience?
    Can the surround sound be used when it is not playing a dvd through it?

Thank you

Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Hi John,

If any left, would be interested in buying one (black).

Would collect from Philips shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

john

i'll take one pls in black can collect from philips shop, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Would take one in black as well please. Can collect from Philips shop.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

dermob wrote: »
    Hi John,

I`d like one too, in black. But can you answer an few questions first?

How does it perform as a small Surround sound experience?
    Can the surround sound be used when it is not playing a dvd through it?

Thank you

Dermot

John, I can collect from Phillips shop, have they arrived today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

We have received White in the XW NAV1 and these are ready for despatch. This is the one that John has pictured on the listing.

We will be despatching these out over the next day or two.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭heffsarmy

Any update on this, when are they being rolled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Received mine this morning and playing with it at the moment :D. Have to say the sound quality is excellent and it is much more than an ipod dock.

Great value and service, thanks Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

John
    At that price I can't afford not to take one, so black please and I'll collect from the philips shop.
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi John / Dave,

Please put me down for one - Black Thank You.

I will PM dave my phone number.

Tanka

John
    At that price I can't afford not to take one, so black please and I'll collect from the philips shop.
    Thx

JD/ TANKA

Thanks for the orders & apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've asked Dave mc to give you both a shout tomorrow to get you sorted out!

Thanks again for the Biz - It's much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Hi John

Are these now available in black, I enquired earlier, placed an order, but was told only available in white ?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bartyman / All.

We have been waiting to hear from Pioneer on the black ones of these.

We haven't received the stock of these in as yet and it's looking like we will get a few in, but they are not going to be here until the end of the month.

Unfortunately we haven't had a confirmed date or qty as yet, so I can't give a 100% guarantee on them.

We do have the white for anyone that wants one urgently and the majority of the front of the unit is black thanks to the speaker grille.

Keep us posted if we can assist with a white one.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dazmetron

Just though I would update to say cheers for the offer. Like mcgarrett says, the sound quality is excellent. While I haven't used the dvd function yet, the cd, radio and especially ipod functions all work well and I especially like the ability to control the ipod from the remote.

I've no regrets about buying it, even if I didn't really need it and couldn't really afford it :) From reading this forum though, it appears to be a common complaint amongst richersounds boardies!

Keep up the offers, I doubt this will be my last purchase from richersounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Could you stick me down for a black one if you get enough of them in.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John/Richersounds,
    I''ll also take one of these in BLACK if you still have them available or if you are getting them in.

I would also like to collect these at the Philips shop.

Please let me know when these are in.

Bonidel

Bonidel wrote: »
    Hi John/Richersounds,
    I''ll also take one of these in BLACK if you still have them available or if you are getting them in.

I would also like to collect these at the Philips shop.

Please let me know when these are in.

Bonidel

Guys apologies for keeping you waiting - we still have lots of white available but are still waiting for black - I'm afraid I have no news on the progress of black but I'll post as soon as I know what the situation is.

Apologies again and please accept my apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Dave, Hi John,

I have received mine today - many thanks.

Guys this is a superb piece of kit for the money.

I'll now put my money there too..... I want to order another one please in Black!

Dave give me a call please

PM sent to you with contact details again.

Thanks Guys for a super deal.

Tanka

P.S. No connection to Richer Sounds - just a happy customer

Guys,

We have finally had the Pioneer NAV-1's available in Black - so take your choice now guys - you can heve one in white for the Kitchen (think Mother's day) or in black for the Bedroom (think of yourself ;)).

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=9120

We are still holding the MAD £79.95 / €95.95 price with shipping at £9.95 / €11.99

Keep us posted as ever if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Hi John

Can you put me down for one in black.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭The Orb

Picked up my black one on Monday, great piece of kit. Total bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

thanks to john and dave for sorting me out with a black model....first imprsssions - wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

is it possible to pick these up in Dublin or must they be shipped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Scrum001

I just wanted to echo the sentiments of others on here - great piece of kit for the dosh and the service is exemplary. Now no more offers for a while or I could end up trying to listen to all this audio equipment from outside the house!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.