If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our best offer of 2011 - coming here on Monday 28th Feb.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John,
    I would like to order one of these in black, I have sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Hi Richersounds,

I've emailed John and Dave and have got no reply regarding this.

I ordered a Black Nav-1 (see post 28 on this thread) and my brother went to collect it for me from the Philips store on Dame Street. It turns out that he was given a white one.

I take he will be able to bring it back to exchange for a black one?

Regards.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Richersounds,

I've emailed John and Dave and have got no reply regarding this.

I ordered a Black Nav-1 (see post 28 on this thread) and my brother went to collect it for me from the Philips store on Dame Street. It turns out that he was given a white one.

I take he will be able to bring it back to exchange for a black one?

Regards.

Absolute,

apologies for this - I asked Ash and the guys to give you a call on Saturday to arrange a swapout for you (which is no problem of course) The Belfast guys are sending one down for you - can you just confirm that the guys spoke to you and all is ok?

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Hi Guys,

Recieved my system, and very happy with it!

Thanks to dave and all the guys at RS.

There is an AUX in at the back of the system, Can i buy a cable that will connect to my L&R (red & white) out at the back of my TV, that will connect to my aux in and play TV sound through the system.

Thanks for your contimnued help!

dermob wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Recieved my system, and very happy with it!

Thanks to dave and all the guys at RS.

There is an AUX in at the back of the system, Can i buy a cable that will connect to my L&R (red & white) out at the back of my TV, that will connect to my aux in and play TV sound through the system.

Thanks for your contimnued help!

Dermob,

Thanks again for the business - I honestly don't think that most people who just look into this thread realise just how good a unit this is for £79.95!

Anyway - yes we have a cable that will do that exact job - SWA3527 and it retails at just £9.95 for the 1.5 mtr length and of course the NAV1 will really enhance your TV sound.

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Absolute,

apologies for this - I asked Ash and the guys to give you a call on Saturday to arrange a swapout for you (which is no problem of course) The Belfast guys are sending one down for you - can you just confirm that the guys spoke to you and all is ok?

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks John,

The guys rang my brother and spoke to him and sorted it out.

My brother should be in tomorrow to exchange it.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Thanks John,

can you tell me where i can get the cable.

can i pick it up in the Philips store?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Scrum001 wrote: »
    I just wanted to echo the sentiments of others on here - great piece of kit for the dosh and the service is exemplary. Now no more offers for a while or I could end up trying to listen to all this audio equipment from outside the house!

Have to second this, great customer service, delivery was very efficient, the biggest suprise was the unit itself, I know John has been giving it great praise and when I opened it and set it up, WOW, excellent piece of kit and a fanstasic bargain of for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jmadoyle

Hi John / Dave,

i hope im not too late for this deal,

ill take one in black and would also like to collect at the philips store.

cheers

jmadoyle wrote: »
    Hi John / Dave,

i hope im not too late for this deal,

ill take one in black and would also like to collect at the philips store.

cheers

Jma,

in reply to your post - yes there is no problem - we have lots of these available - we are selling lots of them instore & online at a mad £99.95 - but we are still holding the Boardie price of £79.95 / €95.99 which is a Docktastic deal!

In case newbies have not seen the deal - I'll refresh it again:

Pioneer XW-NAV1 - DVD / iPod Dock / Tuner / USB

I really think that this is a M E G A deal.

The XW-NAV1 is a Pioneer DVD / CD / Ipod dock / FM Radio with USB input - all in one neat package!
    picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=9121

This did retail at £230 then Pioneer reduced it to £149.95 - The cheapest price I can see it at online is £115 ANYWHERE. Amazon.co.uk are selling it at over £140 and a popular store in the ROI is selling it at €279.99

We are doing a Boardie special on it at £79.95/€95.99.

This is an ideal unit for ANY room or for a Kids room or as a second or bedroom system!

We have them available in Black and also in White - Great for the Kitchen

Here is the Pioneer Speil:
    An entertainment system doesn’t have to take up a lot of space. The XW-NAV1 is a competitively priced, all-in one solution for audio and video needs of both younger and older generations, suited for any room in the house.

Play content from virtually any format.Connect your iPod/iPhone, portable music player, or USB storage device (popular media formats supported).

Traditional sources can be used as well. Listen to FM radio and insert CDs and DVDs. If you want MP3s after all, you can even rip audio CDs to USB (MP3).

The system values your listening experience: 2 full-range speakers with passive radiators give you quality sound.

Video features
    Connect your HD TV via HDMI and enjoy video from DVD, upscaled to 1080p (HD) for full-size viewing. Featuring Dolby Digital decoding with Virtual Surround, you even get a surround sound experience. Furthermore, you can watch videos from your iPod/iPhone via the composite video output.

The NAV1 plays all the following:
    • iPod
    • iPhone
    • DVD / CD
    • MP3, DivX, WMA and JPEG files from USB, CD and DVD
    • FM Radio

It has the following Inputs & Outputs:
    • iPod/ iPhone dock
    • DVD / CD
    • MP3, DivX, WMA and JPEG files from USB, CD and DVD
    • FM Radio

It can be used as an alarm clock with wake-up & Sleep function.

It comes with a full Remote control

Here is a link to the full specs:
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/4...1-K/index.html
    picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=8875

And just in case you did not notice - The DVD section also upscales to 1080P and you can of course use it to view Video & Photos from your Ipod via the Composite video output on your TV.

£79.95? Cannot be bad - that's about 60% off the original RRP!

If you would like one you can either post here or just send us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will contact you to get you sorted.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Picked mine up in store today. I was surprised by how well the white one looked in the flesh, the pictures don't do it justice. (still took a black one though!:D)

Thanks for the offer, I will be back when I decide what I want/need in the way of home cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Having to resist the temptatiopn to get one in Black and palm off my white one onto brother/friend. I thought the white was nice but the black one is sexy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

They are actually both really well finished.....you know the white one will make a great gift ! :rolleyes:

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.