Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick a phone for me in the next 10 mins!! :D

Options
  • 26-02-2011 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Ok, I think Vodafone are handing out free phones today at my local store, I'm about to dash in now and see if I can get one.

There's a choice of 4 phones to be had I gather, so which one would you choose and why?

Nokia C3

VF845

LG Town

Sony Ericsson X10 Xperia Mini

I'm inclined myself to go with the VF845 as it's touchscreen and is Android..

Anyone have any thoughts?

Help me choose quick! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

x10 by a long shot, best of luck trying to get one, it's a marketing ploy to get you into the store, I'd say maybe 10 people managed to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Seen today in town in the Vodafone store on Henry St. they were packed with people and Spin 103.8 or something were in there. Any idea on what was going on? The free phone deal where you have to change provider?

Advertisement