Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

facebook and block

• 26-02-2011 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

if some one delete facebook account does it still remains on some one eles block list.do you think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Oh.

My.

God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

You have gotten plenty of advice on the same subject several times! There's nothing you can do if you're blocked.. you're blocked. Deal with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    You have gotten plenty of advice on the same subject several times! There's nothing you can do if you're blocked.. you're blocked. Deal with it.
    no what i asking is that i delete my fb account does it still remain on block list even after deleting it or does it disspear from the block list for it no longer available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Why does it matter, it'll be deleted so it doesn't matter if it's blocked or not.

Are you hoping to delete your profile, have it disappear from the block list, and then recreate your profile so that you're unblocked??

-Chris- wrote: »
    Why does it matter, it'll be deleted so it doesn't matter if it's blocked or not.

Are you hoping to delete your profile, have it disappear from the block list, and then recreate your profile so that you're unblocked??
    i just want has it disppeaed off the blocked when the account is deleted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

ladylouise wrote: »
    i just want has it disppeaed off the blocked when the account is deleted

No, it wont make a difference you'll still be blocked. You're only deactivating your account not deleting it.

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    No, it wont make a difference you'll still be blocked. You're only deactivating your account not deleting it.
    i dont understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

To be honest, you're better off contacting Facebook about this. I doubt anyone here will be able to give you a definitive answer.

In relation to deactivation vs deletion, Facebook don't permanently delete your account unless you go here while signed in to give you the option to rejoin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

in theory once an account is blocked it stays that way unless the person who put in the block unblocks it. even if you deactivate an account it should stay. but it hardly matters - no one can see that X has blocked Y - its not on a list somewhere for all to see. similarly no one who views your account can see that X blocked you either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement