Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new shotgun

Options
  • 26-02-2011 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

i did a deal with sean harding today for a beretta urika 391 sporter. i just have to get the licence transferred and i'm sorted. i can't wait:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

is that the second hand one he had there. lovely lookin gun, i would have nearly bought it yesterday only he said he wouldnt take a sbs shotgun as a trade, too many of them already:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

declan1980 wrote: »
    i did a deal with sean harding today for a beretta urika 391 sporter. i just have to get the licence transferred and i'm sorted. i can't wait:D
    ormondprop wrote: »
    is that the second hand one he had there. lovely lookin gun, i would have nearly bought it yesterday only he said he wouldnt take a sbs shotgun as a trade, too many of them already:(

Was looking at that as well, nice gun.
    Well ware.

clivej wrote: »
    Was looking at that as well, nice gun.
    Well ware.
    looking at it till you hit the jackpot with your own gun, hows it going for you since you got it

ormondprop wrote: »
    looking at it till you hit the jackpot with your own gun, hows it going for you since you got it

Only got to take it out once and no shot .
    But have been out to see how it handles and I'm very happy with it.
    I altered the drop of the stock today with the shims that came with it, it now comes up to my cheek way better and I can view down the rib better.

After the deer season ends on Monday I'll get out more with it for the rabbits.

nothing worse than buying new toys and having no time to use them:(

best of luck with it anyway and happy shooting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

clivej wrote: »
    Only got to take it out once and no shot .
    But have been out to see how it handles and I'm very happy with it.
    I altered the drop of the stock today with the shims that came with it, it now comes up to my cheek way better and I can view down the rib better.

After the deer season ends on Monday I'll get out more with it for the rabbits.

wel clive was thinking of doing sum clays up in urlingford sum thursday night if u and any of the other lads on here are intrested nothing better to get your eye in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SimpleOrder

man your are lucky!

wel clive was thinking of doing sum clays up in urlingford sum thursday night if u and any of the other lads on here are intrested nothing better to get your eye in

Cheers for the offer I'd be up for that. I'll pm you on my mobil
    Cj:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I'm up for that too :cool:

OP I've one of those and I'll never part with it :cool:

Advertisement