Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Doors

Options
  • 26-02-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Anyone know the best place to get cheapish Interior Doors, must be glazed in maple or ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 negative equity

where are you based ? I have just got a great deal on 10 doors, white solid -engineered 1895.00 euro the lot. for this i got the doors, had a choice of modern handles, locks and hinges, the doors were delivered to my house and they got a guy to fit them, and he did a good job.
    I shopped around and this was by far the best deal.
    the shop is in dun laoghaire town cdentre, try their website Lafayette77.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Huffer1979 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know the best place to get cheapish Interior Doors, must be glazed in maple or ash

My partner works at the Door Depot and told me they have just gotten 3 different styles of glazed ash doors in stock - they come with glass or solid. She doesn't know the prices yet as they have literally just arrived but if you contact the store nearest you they will be able to tell you. http://www.doordepot.ie/contact-us

Advertisement