Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gadgetinfinity.com

• 26-02-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any dealings with this site, stuff looks cheap ..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

Used them a few times, no problems with them or stuff bought (remotes, triggers, and some other stuff)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Their Cactus remote triggers actually come rather well recommended almost universally. The V2 is cheap as chips and the newer V4 isn't far off it either, with a few bonus features. I believe they even have one capable of full TTL metering now.
    I was on their site a while back when someone showed me a two head lighting kit for an impressive enough price. No idea of quality on that front, but a search online showed decent reception from buyers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I'm considering getting a Pair of V5's I was gonna get a good (long) off camera hotshoe, But the V5's aren't much more and I can use them with studio lighting If I every get some and longer range without the wire, anyone have them? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Bought 3 v5's a few weeks ago on the day they were released. Haven't used them extensively but they've never missed a shot and the range is a lot better than other triggers I've seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I have bought cactus v4s from them. They are good value. They have a range of 50m + , and the only fault I have is that in crowded situations the receivers have a tendency to trigger spontaneously. I suspect this may be due to interference from people's cell phones, but that is a wild guess on my part.

Summary: For me Gadgetinfinity is a good, low-cost, responsive supplier of budget camera accessories.

OTOH - I have never had to return anything ( which is good!) but therefore cannot comment on after sales service etc.

- FoxT

• Advertisement
Advertisement