Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maplins

• 26-02-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Well im new ta boards.ie so dont give out to me if this topic is here already but im just wonderingif there is a maplin or a store like it n waterford city ?? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

aliskippy wrote: »
    Well im new ta boards.ie so dont give out to me if this topic is here already but im just wonderingif there is a maplin or a store like it n waterford city ?? Thanks

Hi, no there's no Maplins in Waterford but there are few decent spots for electronics, Harveys Normans have a decent section for it and there are a few places in town such as Soundstore, depends what you're looking for really...

By the way welcome to boards...I'm NPW and I'm kind of a big deal around here...any problems let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

You're in good hands aliskippy, the npw knows her stuff

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

newportwex wrote: »
    By the way welcome to boards...I'm NPW and I'm kind of a big deal around here...any problems let me know.

I thought you were asked in the past to stop with this self preservation crap, you seriously have a way of winding people up the wrong way. The way I see it here, you are a blow in here who is just about hanging in by the skin of your teeth. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

newportwex wrote: »
    I'm NPW and I'm kind of a big deal around here...any problems let me know.

lol NPW I'm begining to like you :D

Advertisement