Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the mezz like?(in temple bar)

Options
  • 26-02-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

The bar is alright, would be good laugh I'd say if you're mid twenties +, perhaps older not entirely sure. The "nightclub" is pure and utter ****e though, avoid like the plague. It's just a room underneath the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

I love the Mezz. Live bands (covers..... but good!) 7 nights. I've been back in Dublin since last September and every night I've been out in town since, I've ended up in the Mezz... and it's never let me down! Great night every time.

If you're into your music it's all good: Soul, Funk, Reggae, Blues, Classic Rock, Rockabilly, occasionally bed-wetting nonsense (but you can always leave...)

More cheap drink promo's would be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Loved the Mezz when I was 18 but I still love dropping in there for a pint!

They used to have a deadly band white chocolate doing gigs every week, dunno if they are still doing them! Great band! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

Very decent place, last time I was in there (a couple of Wednesdays ago), it was €3 pints and €4 rum and cokes, very cheap in comparison to other pubs around that area. Decent tunes as well, the only complaint I'd have is that it can get a bit too packed at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Loved the Mezz when I was 18

Me too! But it was Danger Doyles back then :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement