Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Story About An England Player In Tomorrow's News Of The World

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is that young one that gerrard supposedly got pregnant finally going to give birth after 18 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

The story is obviously exaggerated beyond belief but Cole does bring it on himself.. can you imagine Paul Scholes larking around the dressing room with an air rifle? Fergie might trade in the hair-dryer for one of those bad boys though.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Headshot wrote: »
    lol
    this is funny

I asked a mate to see can he do a photoshop job of cole and Emler

the setting is

" putting Ashely cole head on Elmore fudd and the duck being the kid he shot and the kid would say "you're despicable"
    :D

:pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

monkey9 wrote: »
    Yeah, without doubt. Ashley Cole is an England Interntional who brought an air rifle into the dressing room and shot somebody!

Absolute idiot who even Chelsea fans agree with that sentiment. We're all agreed, the NOTW is gonna sensationalise the story, but takes nothing away from Cole's idiocy.

Therefore Cole's idiocy is not a reflection on his club in this case.

The thread about a Man U nobody who could end up being a somebody will just end in a car crash of a thread involving bannings based on point scoring.

So it's locked. Thread going nowhere. No debate to be had. What's the problem?

My friend, censorship is my problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    My friend, censorship is my problem.

you want the truth ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Dempsey wrote: »
    The Chelsea/United match is going to be very interesting :pac:

Don't think its going to be half as bad as the Chelsea vs Liverpool thread of a few weeks back tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

you want the truth ?

you can't handle the truth!
    (ahh someone had to post it!:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

you want the truth ?

I AM the truth.

I AM the truth.

You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by Cole with his gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Why is this thread open and the one about the young Manchester United player locked?

There like the mafia I tell you, you can't crititise utd don't you know that by now ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

niallo27 wrote: »
    There like the mafia I tell you, you can't crititise utd don't you know that by now ;)

Where like the mafia?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

What a tool

What a tool

Tommy gun

or

He shot Tomy but he did not shoot no deputy

/bad jokes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

WTF is Cole doing with a lead pellet gun at work? If it were a plastic pellet gun I would say something but lead? Wtf you idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Its only a matter of time before the Sundays print the story they are dying to print about ashley cole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

niallo27 wrote: »

the one who closed it isn't a Utd fan.

it was a fúcking ludicrous thread that was only going to go downhill, whether it had been about a Utd player, Liverpool player, North Korean player, whoever. it's the sort of story that's happened a million times - some young footballer acts like an ASBO, blah blah blah, it was only going to end in a blaze of sniping and trolling.

this one, Cole, a high-profile player, shoots a young lad with a pellet gun. bit of a difference.

we try to make this place run as smoothly as possible, and that was an absolute shítstorm waiting to happen, and nothing constructive was ever going to come out of it anyway.

now, any more comments about anyone else on the moddling (i.e. back seat modding) will be infracted.

10112copy.jpg

ashleycolemovlow.gif

Some day Ill learn how do this stuff, absolutely brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That other thread is old news it was the subject of a different thread (or was it in the Mna Utd thread?)

Ashley Cole should be arrested and sued. Neither will happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭Ardent

Bizarre story.

Ashley Cole: "Hey Spider, hurry up with that drink will ya!"

From shooting lead in Cheryl to shooting lead at a male fan.

Ashley, where has it all gone wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Tis a slow news day when a national paper is running with this as a sensational story. A man with a toy gun shoots another man doing no harm to other man Jaysus, paintballing would be more news worthy

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Tis a slow news day when a national paper is running with this as a sensational story. A man with a toy gun shoots another man doing no harm to other man Jaysus, paintballing would be more news worthy

You expect anything more from a tabloid??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Why would you have a toy gun at work when you are a professional footballer? Think that's the only bit that makes it news worthy, that and the sheer stupidity of it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Haha OptaJoe put this stat on twitter today
    1 - Ashley Cole has fired in one shot on target in the Premier League 2011. Play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Ardent wrote: »
    Bizarre story.

Ashley Cole: "Hey Spider, hurry up with that drink will ya!"

Lol , I can imagine it now ...

Ashley Cole;Tommy get over here and clean my boots !

Tom Cowan: [hesitating] Why don't you go fcuk yourself, Ashley ?
    [stunned silence]

John Terry: WHOA. I don't believe what I'm hearing. Check out the BALLS on this kid. Hey Tommy, this is for you.
    [tosses money on the table]

Fat Frank: That's the way. You don'tn't take no shiit from nobody.

Ashley Cole ; I've taken enough shiit from bitches***cough Cheryl [shoots Tommy]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

It aint no toy it fires LEAD pellets and went into the guys leg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Mushy wrote: »
    Why would you have a toy gun at work when you are a professional footballer? .

Bit of fun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Bit of fun?

Yup the man has zero brain cells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/27/ashley-cole-shoots-student-rifle
    Police are to investigate reports that Ashley Cole accidentally shot and wounded a 21-year-old student with an air rifle at Chelsea football club's training ground.

A Surrey police spokesman confimed that the force would be in touch with the club after a report that the England international fired the weapon at the man at close range on Sunday last week at the training facility at Cobham.

"We can confirm that ... we will be contacting the club to establish whether any criminal offence has been committed," said a police spokesman, adding that officers would interview "whoever runs the training establishment at Cobham".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Nothing is going to happen with it,

Apparently there was a ref there and he dealt with it at the time, so nothing can be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,591 ✭✭✭jaykay74

LiterallyJamie
    Credit to Ashley Cole. He's really learned from the events of the past 48 hours. He's just elbowed the work experience kid in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I f**king love Ashley Cole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

gavredking wrote: »
    I f**king love Ashley Cole.

FatChickPuking.jpg&sa=X&ei=tb9rTc7gL9SbhQef0pS6DQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFOjud3_GpaQmFK0zlw5VOgyTEyIw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Confused cause it says he shot a high powered .22 air rifle.

A .22 rifle takes bullets, granted a very low calibre, can still cause severe damage depending on ranges, would be enough to to probably cause death.

.22 rifles are used for hunting and target practice.

Also its not an air rifles, its essentially a real rifle.

More likely was he was just shot with a BB gun, end of. Even in the Uk you still need a firearm license to hold a .22 rifle afaik.

So was probably just a BB gun, maybe a high powered air rifle which is a bit lol

But at the end of the day, what a gob****e...nothing will ever suprise me about tht tool.

Advertisement