Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Field badcompany 2 Rank!

Options
  • 26-02-2011 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Now...Whats your bfbc2 rank/level?
    Mine is level 32. Leveled up recently.
    I have Ps3 and if you want to add me PM !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

24 for me.

PC

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kk887

50 for me, PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭BULLER

This is worse than the count to a million thread....

.....25, PC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

See below

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I reached 25 last night.

Esteemed company.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

27, love the game but just haven't the time until after the leaving cert :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

50 with quite some time. platinum stars on guns is whats keeping me occupied playing it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Rank is 32, but can anyone tell me how to unlock the M1 (PC)?

m1 is unlocked with veteran status. if you have played other battlefield games before on your gamertag you can unlock it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

omerin wrote: »
    Rank is 32, but can anyone tell me how to unlock the M1 (PC)?

You need Veteran level 1 status. Plenty of guides about on how to achieve that, but BF Heroes was enough in the past.

Spear wrote: »
    You need Veteran level 1 status. Plenty of guides about on how to achieve that, but BF Heroes was enough in the past.

is there anyway to unlock it nowadays without playing any other battlefields?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

garv123 wrote: »
    is there anyway to unlock it nowadays without playing any other battlefields?

No. It's veteran level 1 or nothing, but Heroes and P4F are free so not much room there to complain.

Spear wrote: »
    No. It's veteran level 1 or nothing, but Heroes and P4F are free so not much room there to complain.

hmm didnt know that. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Rank 41. PC.

Advertisement