Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat

• 26-02-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hey guys my little pups is goin into heat atm for the first time! And just wo dering she seems so sad is there anything i can do to make her feel better ve walked her late tonight so knowone would be around and i only putting her in the garden with some one there! But just wondering if theres anything i can do to make her a Little better she just seem so sad! :-( she currently curled up beside me with her head hanging down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

my girl gets all sad when she is comin into heat too!
    Usually we jst get a duvet and curl up on the sofa, she gets all lovey dovey:P all she wants is heat and comfort,she seems to sleep more too.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

bullylover wrote: »
    my girl gets all sad when she is comin into heat too!
    Usually we jst get a duvet and curl up on the sofa, she gets all lovey dovey:P all she wants is heat and comfort,she seems to sleep more too.

Thanks! Ye she def seems more tired! She only a tiny thing ill give her a duvet and cuddle up with her i jus hate seeing her so sad! Its also makin the other dog a bit sad cuz he can tell somethings up with her!

Is it normal that they lose the appitite when in heat? She hasnt wanted it eat really the past few days she has had somethin but not much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

She's going through a hormone change, off course she'll be tired/odd. It's her first time aswell so just spoil her! Couple of days she'll be as right as rain :)

IvySlayer wrote: »
    She's going through a hormone change, off course she'll be tired/odd. It's her first time aswell so just spoil her! Couple of days she'll be as right as rain :)

Haha thank sure sje spoiled anyway! All my
    Pets are <3! Was jist a bit worried about the eating i dont want to see her be
    Hungry ill try give her some chicken ham and maybe some rice see if she eats that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ham is a bit much. Boiled chicken and rice is best for a dog with a dodgy stomach.

seamus wrote: »
    Ham is a bit much. Boiled chicken and rice is best for a dog with a dodgy stomach.

Thanks will try her on that tonight!

Advertisement