Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be careful with people's hearts

Options
  • 26-02-2011 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

One thing I've learned from last year, is just how fragile a heart is, so if there is one thing I could recommend is to be careful with people's hearts. Do not be reckless with them and never allow someone to be reckless with yours.

This may be a boring thread, but if one person takes this and absorbs this I would be an extremely happy girl ;)

Stay cool people :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 cailinalainn1

lauren12 wrote: »
    One thing I've learned from last year, is just how fragile a heart is, so if there is one thing I could recommend is to be careful with people's hearts. Do not be reckless with them and never allow someone to be reckless with yours.

This may be a boring thread, but if one person takes this and absorbs this I would be an extremely happy girl ;)

Stay cool people :D

Takin this and absorbing it in the hope it makes you an 'extremely happy girl'... :)

but don't forget tis hard to be careful with someone else's heart when they're breakin yours...:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭lauren12

I know and I completely understand that, that's why you have to mind your own heart too, "do not allow anyone to be reckless with your heart".

I just had to say it to those who know they are are taking advantage of people's hearts for ego, for sex, for whatever it is...remember what you are doing.

Advertisement