Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny minecraft moments

• 27-02-2011 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Post any funny minecraft moments.

Once i was looking for a cave and i had full set of tools diamond with me and other resources but while i was looking for one i didnt notice i was really far away from my house and i was trying to get back and instead of going straight back i went in kind of a u turn and kept going the other way lmfao. some creepers killed me and i got mad and deleted the world lmfao

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FloodedAsylum

I was in a cave and 4 creepers came and blew up beside me with 1/2 heart left I heard a sizzling noise and looked up. The creepers had exploded right below a lava lake FML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ShorterStraws

I was trying to mine obsidian and i had just got enough to build a portal and a creeper blew up and launched me into a lava lake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Fisheh

haha ive tried mining obsideon and creeper blew me up with all my diamond and iron and stuff... boom throws me into lava :( bad times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mileseverett

I was mining straight down as I thought i only had stone tools and a iron pick (in case i find somthing good) I then fall into a bloody creeper spawner, Luckily i managed to put lights up and then get a record outa the chests. I was on low hp. Guess how I died, Gravel fell on me :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 whiteboii

I was in a cave and 4 creepers came and blew up beside me with 1/2 heart left I heard a sizzling noise and looked up. The creepers had exploded right below a lava lake FML
    lol that sucks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Seems like the common theme here is "F*CK YOU CREEPERS!".

My fail was I was digging downwards, going to deep levels to look for some rare rock. Next thing, floor drops out, and I land in a big lava lake, losing everything I had in the process :(

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

in tals server there are no creepers to worry about

Denny M wrote: »
    Seems like the common theme here is "F*CK YOU CREEPERS!".

My fail was I was digging downwards, going to deep levels to look for some rare rock. Next thing, floor drops out, and I land in a big lava lake, losing everything I had in the process :(
    lol that happened to me too i found a i diamond branch of 7 diamonds together but they were right about lava. so i made a stone path i collected my diamond and i fell in lava lol.. gf 7 diamonds and my tools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Pwnzorz

When I first started the game which was right when Alpha came out pretty much I found my first diamond block and I was so happy, I got really excited so I digged down to find more and all of a sudden I fell underneath the map and lost it all. I was laughing because I thought it was a glitch and I wasn't expecting it at all.

Pwnzorz wrote: »
    When I first started the game which was right when Alpha came out pretty much I found my first diamond block and I was so happy, I got really excited so I digged down to find more and all of a sudden I fell underneath the map and lost it all. I was laughing because I thought it was a glitch and I wasn't expecting it at all.
    lol i wasnt laughing when that first happened to me i quit minecraft for the rest of the day lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 PredaToRxReCoN

when i just finished building myhouse and i dropped down from the roof and 2 creepers blew up half my house :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ShorterStraws

yeah that always seems to happen you get attack by tonnes of mobs when you thought there was only one that has happened to me so often.

when i just finished building myhouse and i dropped down from the roof and 2 creepers blew up half my house :(
    lmfao gamed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AdamCrafter

I got creeper launched about 30 blocks into a lava pool while I was in a gigantic cavern... I almost smashed my Macbook.

I got creeper launched about 30 blocks into a lava pool while I was in a gigantic cavern... I almost smashed my Macbook.
    lmfao nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ADGOBE

I found a diamond deposit behind a redstone deposit behind a iron deposit behind a coal deposit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

I kept falling through a bug hole and felt trough the world of minecraft.
    I did not know what it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FartingPanda

lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FartingPanda

minecraft is the best game ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

I also once tried to make a TNT gun! its really awesome.
    Unfortunately...

It kept ecploding :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement